Date Picker Sorting in a Table or Page Properties Report

Trevor Foley September 14, 2017

Seems there was a lot of action around this issues years ago but still not seeing a solve. Currently, in the Confluence Cloud version the admin is unable to change the date format (in the date picker) from the default DD-MM-YYY.

Therefore the page properties reports are NOT sorting properly. Not sorting by date but by alphabetical.

Huge issue with our production teams.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2017

Hi Trevor,

It appears there is still an issue surrounding sorting dates in European date format with the Page Properties Report:

Are you saying that modifying the date such as in Configuring Time and Date Format is not working for you? Is it due to your browser settings, perhaps? 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Trevor Foley September 15, 2017

Hi Shannon, thanks for the response!

Correct, I'm unable to change/modify the date for how the 'date picker' widget displays. When I change the date format (reference image attached) to MMM, dd, YYYY the date stills displays as dd MMM YYYY (reference image attached). Do you think it's a browser setting?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 10.34.31 AM.png 

---------------------

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 10.30.18 AM.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2017

Trevor,

Thank you for that! I noticed that the default date that you have there already doesn't match the date picker, so it appears that is not being controlled by those settings and is not configurable.

There's a feature here to be able to control that formatting:

In regards to the sorting, I see you already found the original request: CONFCLOUD-33566. Appears this one was resolved at some point, but then not, so that's the bug I sent you at the start: CONFCLOUD-38083

Please vote on the feature above (35168) and leave your comments there as feedback. This is public so anything you write will be seen by other users as well and help gain interest in this feature.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events