Customize People Directory Page

Fabio Genovese March 15, 2012

Hi to all,

I need to show others information of user, like mobile + phone number, in the people directory page.

There is an easy way to customize that page and show that information?

thanks in advance

FABIO

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2012

Hi Fabio,

There's a commercial plugin that I think will do what you want - https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.confluence.plugins.userprofile

Would that work for the customisations that you want to make?

Andrew.

Fabio Genovese March 19, 2012

Hi Andrew,

thx for help :-). I'll test this plugin.

Susan Woster April 23, 2014

I tried the plugin but couldn't figure out how to customize what displays in the People directory. Did you figure it out?

0 votes
Eric_Mertens June 4, 2019

Why can't we edit/change/customize the People Directory view.

At the moment it is just a random listing of users. Whereas i would like more structure ...

Please someone, anyone, shed some light.... and please no plugins!

Eric
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2020

@Eric_Mertens we are currently looking at building something for this at Atlassian and was wondering if you'd be able to spare some time to talk to us and give us your feedback? I'd love to hear from you if you can: esaboia@atlassian.com

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2018

@Fabio Genovese1, we are currently looking at building something for this at Atlassian and was wondering if you'd be able to spare some time to talk to us and give us your feedback? I'd love to hear from you if you can: smansour@atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events