Customize Confluence appearance

Gui Ávila October 10, 2020

Hi,

How can I upload our own logo for a specific Confluence space? http://prntscr.com/uwwdmn

I follow the steps about using Confluence with Jira Service Desk, so a specific Confluence space can serve as knowledge base and customer support questions. If users will have access to this space, how can we customize it?

Thanks,

Gui.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2020

I assume you are talking about the space logo. If so, the docs are here:

Change your site and space logos 

Gui Ávila October 12, 2020

Thanks, @Bill Bailey . But these themes customizations are very basic. Is there a way to make more advanced customizations? Change themes, etc?

Thanks.

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2020

With the server edition, for sure. You have a lot of control With the Cloud version, you are very limited (understandable for Cloud application). This is one of the reasons I do not recommend going the Cloud route.

There is one new paid plugin for Cloud that purports to allow for custom CSS for Cloud:

custom-css-code-for-confluence 

How well it works, I can't tell you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events