Customer specific Knowledge base

Thomas Buckel June 7, 2017

We've got specific documentation for our customers in multiple Confluence spaces and recently introduced ServiceDesk. We'd like to introduce a knowledge base, but need to keep it Customer specific.

Is there any way to make access to a Confluence space (or parts of it) specific to a ServiceDesk customer WITHOUT introducing specific groups and therefore named (and paid for) Confluence accounts?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Rob Fea October 25, 2018

I'm pretty shocked that this isn't possible. And sad. Please vote for this suggestion: CONFCLOUD-64798

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2017

You would need to have a portal for each customer to do this - a knowledge base space is linked to a portal.

Thomas Buckel June 8, 2017

Thanks Nic. Not the answer I was hoping for obviously. 

Just to fully understand it (not being a SD export myself): Another portal would also mean separate queues for each customer, wouldn't it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2017

Yes, it does.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events