Curate the recommended updates email / share aggregated content?

Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013

This is a nice looking simple email, is there a plugin or method anyone has used to try and manually influence or curate this? Is there no plugin or method to aggregate content into this form and mail it to people? This has been around long enough that I'm surprised I haven't seen more about this. Is there really nothing except turning it on and hope that it's useful?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2013

Closing this absent a resolution to end the nag emails.

0 votes
Sergio Storch October 29, 2013

Stephen, I guess you didn t attach the e-mail example. Can you send?

Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2013

It's the default Recommended Updates email COnfluence sends as of 4.2, here's a snippet, usually it's 3 of these, automatically curated per user based off some voodoo involving likes, comments, views, etc: https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/273286009/RecommendedUpdatesEmail.png?version=2&modificationDate=1332117144200&api=v2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events