Creating and Editing a Table. Don't Table menu or Table toolbar

Matt Guffey March 10, 2020

I am working with a new table from a blank page.  I can add a Table through Table icon on main toolbar but I was expecting to see a Table specific Toolbar.  I am pretty sure I have seen this in the past.

I have created a Table but I am not able to delete rows either from the row "x" or cell dropdown by selecting Remove Row.

1 answer

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2020

You should be able to remove a row by clicking on the left hand side of the row to select it, then clicking on the cross next to it:

Screenshot 2020-03-10 at 19.43.51.png

If thats not working for you, perhaps there is an intermittent problem with the service, or perhaps you are not using a supported browser

Matt Guffey March 11, 2020

Yes, exactly - that is suppose to work and has in the past.  But clicking that little orange square does nothing now and I am not sure why.  Thanks  

I am using the latest Chrome and all services operational.

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2020

Do you have any content blockers? Ghostery? DuckDuckGo Essentials? PiHole?

No, nothing like that.  I have to recreate the table.  I can add/remove rows at will in new table.  Thanks anyway

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events