Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating/Duplicating a Risk Register in Project 365 to Confluence

Kim D'Silva March 14, 2021

For compliance reasons I need to set up/create a duplicate risk register that has already been set up in Project 365 on my Confluence Project Page. And why do you ask, it's easier for stakeholders to view via Confluence and not all of them have access to Project 365!
Can anyone HELP ME ??

Thanks ...

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 15, 2021

Hi Kim,

I don't know an easy way to do this. The hard way to do it is to create a table in Confluence that duplicates the columns in your risk register, then copy-paste the data over, row at a time. You won't have access to any formulas or any other excel functions, of course.

There is information on table creation in Confluence here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/tables-136463.html

kind regards,
Craig Schwarze
Risk Register - Risk management for an agile world

Kim D'Silva March 17, 2021

Hi Craig,

Yes that's what I thought and have tried everything for it to match but with no luck. Duplication takes forever and I wanted to make the program I have just joined work smarter not harder, alas I think it will be the latter.

Thanks,

Kim 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events