Creating Calendar in Confluence

Caitlin Murphy June 26, 2018

All of the instructions say to " Hit the "+" in the space sidebar, then choose Calendar in the create dialog" however, there is no Calendar option. This seems like it should be a standard template but is there a certain plug-in we are missing? 

3 answers

4 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hi Caitlin,

Based on the way you are describing the menus, it sounds like you are using Confluence Cloud. If you do not see the option to create a calendar when you use the plus sign to add content the most likely reason is that the Team Calendars add-on has not been added to your instance.

A site administrator can add Team Calendars; there is a cost associated.

Thanks,

Ann

Tara February 12, 2020

Hi Atlassian Team

I think it would be useful to include this information here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcalcloud/create-add-and-edit-calendars-909903933.html

The current information suggests the feature is available as standard. 

Thanks,

Tara

Like # people like this
Deleted user February 13, 2020

I read that same article, too....but then I looked at the path to that article. It's posted for folks who already have "Team Calendar"...(not a built-in feature of Confluence or Jira).

Like # people like this
1 vote
Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hello,

You need Team Calendars for Confluence installed, with this add-on you should be able to embed calendars following these instructions: Embed Calendars on Confluence Pages.

Regards,
Igor

0 votes
Marlene Kegel -codefortynine- April 23, 2019

If you want to work with Google Calendar you can also try our Confluence macro Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.

It's available for Server and Cloud.

If you have any questions or feedback don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events