Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create issue log that can be entered directly in page

Gordon Len Hoffman February 7, 2018

How can I enter task description, issue type, status, when it was reported, who it was assigned to, who reported it and notes so these fields can be entered directly into a page without having to edit the page.

I'd like to simulate the functionality of the "Decision Template"

Does anyone have a suggestion

Please let me know

1 answer

0 votes
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Hi @Gordon Len Hoffman

Are you trying to connect with Jira?  

If not you can create your own templates in the space or global templates.

Gordon Len Hoffman February 8, 2018

Hello Patrick - our account isn't using Jira. I've been having problems getting the templates to work. I can enter data and the page saves. However, I can't figure out how to get a summary of all the issues I've created. Basically, I'm trying to simulate the Decisions Blueprint Templates capability. Create a template to enter data; then have the Decisions Log to display of summary.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so very much for your assistance

Len

Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

Hi Len,

It sounds like you need the page properties macro in your blueprint and the page properties report macro on your index page to summarize the information.  Have you tried this?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/decisions-blueprint-339739406.html

You can read more about page properties here:  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-properties-macro-184550024.html

In terms of filling out the information without editing a page I think you'll need a plugin for that, let me know if you need a recommendation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events