Create daily request page and send out notification

Doug Strick March 25, 2015

We have a process where users send emails requesting a deployment to a specific environment.  These requests come from multiple groups for the same window.  I'd like to utilize confluence to create a daily page where the users can enter their information and have it send out the notification email stating this is what's been requested for the daily deployment window.  I'd also like to have it keep a history of these requests on a daily basis for record keeping purposes.  Is something like this possible in confluence 5.4.3?

1 answer

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2015

Hey Doug,

By your description I believe that can be achieved by using the product requirement blueprint (built in on Confluence 5.4 version):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vY6FKeXbs

Just ask your end users to create pages using that blueprint and you will have a task like list of each user request. Also if your user is added as one of the stake holders you will be notified and since that is a page you will have the history of changes.

Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events