Create a page to monitor all the pages in a space

Jason Teo October 13, 2019

Hi all,

I am new to confluence. Currently my company is going through an content updating exercise and i was task to be in charge. I was playing around with the macro and seems like there is not much.

Can anyone recommend me somethings:

1) Maybe like a approval macro that i can use to monitor if the staff have updated the page

2) A Macro where i can monitor all the page on the approval status in 1 page.

-details of the author of the page

-when it was last updated

-the approval status

-who is the approver

That is what i have thought about for now. Really hope all of you with more experience can guide me on this as it is quite time pressing on my side.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

Hi @Jason_Teo

another option I'm using is the user macro written by @Matthew J. Horn mentioned in this post here. 

I used it on parent pages in 'Excerpt' macro (status hidden) created a watching page where I used 'Excerpt Include' macro for the pages. It works fine for me. Macro gives you back:

• Title
  • Version
  • Last Date
  • Modifier 

in a table.

Attention: Won't work if you're using other Excerpt macros on parent page. Maybe you can modify it with approval!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

Another idea might be using page property macro if you're using blueprints and modify it. Then get page property report with needed information!

Hope the best for you!

Like Jason Teo likes this
Jason Teo October 15, 2019

Hey Fabienne,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely take a look :)

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2019

Yeah - let me know how it worked out :) 

Jason Teo October 31, 2019

Hey Fabienne,

I have some questions with regards to the link you have shared. Is there anyway i can contact you to discuss about this?

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2019

Hi Jason,

look at apps from Comalatech:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/94/comalatech

They could help you with reviews and approvals.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events