Create a new space, i am the only user but not an admin, when i select "people" it shows wrong space

Esther Groenestein April 24, 2020

So, I am part of a confluence project from a client. which has multiple people, i am an admin in this space.

Now i created my own confluence project (free max 5 users) same email address. 
Within my own there are 0 spaces and 0 pages, this is logic, how ever when i try to create some it states I need to ask the admin for permission (I am the only user and owner).

When i navigate to "people" it shows the people of the other confluence space (this btw is a serious bug).  When i select "contact admin" it states the admin didn't leave an email so i can't contact them.

Conclusion of current state: New confluence is un-usable as i can't create anything.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Hi @Esther Groenestein ,

I realize this is very old post and I am hopeful that you resolved this issue. If not could you please update this post with what you were experiencing? I am rather confused by your original post I would like to assist if possible. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events