Create Page Hangs after Upgrade to 7.1

Randy Sargent
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2019

After upgrading to 7.1 I can no longer create new pages, I just get the spinning wheel and eventually it times out giving me a notification that something went wrong loading the editor. Refreshing the page doesn't change the behavior.confl-notif.PNGconfl-hang.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2019

Hello Randy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you. I have a few questions for you before we can proceed in troubleshooting this issue.

1. Is your Confluence site behind a firewall or proxy? If you were to bypass that proxy, are you able to edit pages?
  2. Can you try to see if changing the Collaborative editing mode to Limited allows you to edit pages? See Administering Collaborative Editing > Change the editing mode for details on how to do that.
  3. Are all users having this issue? 
  4. Does this affect different pages and spaces? 
  5. What errors occur in your atlassian-confluence.log file when you attempt to edit the page? See Working with Confluence logs for more details.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events