Could not edit pages in a space

jai kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 15, 2017

I am facing this issue "This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. Still having issues? Contact your Confluence admin." while I try to edit a page..Please do help me solve this issue as soon as possible.

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

A quick test, assuming Confluence 6 or above.  Can you go to Admin -> Collaborative editing and disable it.  Then test if you can now create and edit pages.  If you can, then the problem is the Synchrony editing function.  If you can't, then at least we've ruled it out!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

Ah, hang on, I think this might be a duplicate (with a similarly named account) of https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/confluence-server-issue/td-p/689934#M744

This is about running two Confluence installs on one server.  Which could cause this issue if the ports for the two separate Synchrony services have not also been changed.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2017

Hi Jai,

Could you let me know what version of Confluence you are on currently?

Also, are you running behind a firewall or proxy? Do you have the issue still when you disable those?

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2017

To answer your other question, I do not believe that having two separate Confluence instances would cause this issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events