Copying a page stalling

DaniellaVeda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2023

Prior to this week copying confluence pages was straightforward.

This week, when copying a confluence page, i'm getting  this page which stalls:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 09.26.24.pngUpon refreshing the page and trying again, I get:

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 09.28.28.png

After waiting several minutes, the copied page appears. Prior to this week, copying was instant.

Any advice? 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2023

Hi @DaniellaVeda , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.

I can't speak to your specific experience but if you notice problems like these, I would recommend to check this Confluence Status (atlassian.com) to see if there is anything which has been reported about the performance of Confluence in the Cloud, which it seems there was yesterday.

If you continue to notice problems, you can open up a ticket with Atlassian here, Atlassian Support.

Cheers

DaniellaVeda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2023

Thank you for your support - will log a support ticket

Like # people like this
Sebastian Spitzer January 3, 2024

Hi @DaniellaVeda & @Valerie Knapp ,

i've the same problem. Copying a page results in a long runner and no result 'copy of'.

The problem can be reproduced by several colleagues.

It seems to be a general problem.

I will also open a support ticket since I don't know yours.

01 Kopieren einer Seite führt zu Langläufer ohne Ergebnis 'Kopie'.png

02 Kopieren einer Seite führt zu Langläufer ohne Ergebnis 'Kopie'.png

Greetings,

Sebastian Spitzer

Sebastian Spitzer _Site-Admin_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 3, 2024
1 vote
Sebastian Spitzer January 3, 2024

Hello everyone,

I already received a response to my ticket from Atlassian Support that the problem was a known one, my ticket had been escalated and it had now been solved after about 2 hours.

Note: This is said to be a regional problem, so it makes sense to open a ticket directly with Atlassian Support in this case!

Greetings,
Sebastian

Ticket summary is: 
Copying a page results in a long runner and fails - does not produce a 'copy of'

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events