Copy past macro

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2017

Is it possible to past the sintax of a nacro and confluence interpert it as a macro. 

Now, I'm pasting {jiraissues:key=PRD-100} on my page and confluence interpert it as text. If I delete the last charater and insert it again it interperts it as a macro. 

I try the find and replace and it didn't work. It's about 500 issues and I can't make the processe of deleting the last character to all of them. 

Best regards, 

Pedro Felgueiras 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2017

In edit mode, move the cursor to where you want to insert the text, and then you should click on the insert button (+ sign) and then "Markup", or you can press Ctrl+Shift+D (or Cmd+Shift+D on mac).

Once the window opens, make sure that "Confluence Markup" is selected and paste the issues on the left side of the dialog box, and then you should see a preview on the right. If you are satisfied, then click insert, and then the content should be there on your page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events