Copy and Paste table cell contents

Roger Weinheimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

I have a table and I want to copy contents of one cell into another. I am using Chrome on Mac Snow Leopard with Confluence 4.1.9. I place the cursor at the beginning of the cell contents, press shift-command-right-arrow to select only the text contents of the cell, and command-c to copy the contents. I move the cursor a new cell (next row, immediately below) and press command-v to paste. The editor goes into some state which I do not recognize and I cannot do anything with the cursor or editor except Save or Cancel. Can we have the wiki markup editor back, please? Barring that, can someone explain what is going on with the editor. Is the editor capturing those shortcuts? Say it ain't so.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2012

Dear Roger,

Unfortunately it is a pretty recently discovered bug concerning the editor. You might want to vote the bug up and watch it, when it gets fixed:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26019

Kind regards,

Peter Koczan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events