Content by label not working

luc.lidou@liantis.be January 6, 2021

I'am using content by label macro on my pages and since yesterday or today it stopped working.

When adding pages with the proper label they don't show in the macro

4 answers

0 votes
Tanya Katina July 27, 2023
Faced the same problem.
We assumed that the problem is that labels are used that are nested inside each other. For example, release_n and release_n_m.
If you click on the release_n label, the pages with the release_n and release_n_m labels will be displayed.
If you click on the release_n_m label, the pages displayed by the release_n label will not be displayed.

Get rid of pages with the release_n label by replacing the release_n label with release_n_m.
This partially helped. After the replacement, the part of the pages that worked incorrectly began to work correctly. The rest continued to be displayed with the release_n label and was not displayed with the release_n_m label.
I had to completely remove all their things. Make sure that the release_n label does not display anything, and only after that put the correct labels again.

As a result the following steps may help you:
  1. Find all nested labels.
  2. Design the markup so that nested labels are not used.
  3. Remove all labels that are contained in other more "narrow" ones.
  4. Apply the new markup.
0 votes
Lasse Kamp January 7, 2021

I have the same issue. Also can not create a new label

Daniel Hnyk January 7, 2021

I can create a new label, but pages to which this label is applied just takes undeterministic amount of time (in the order of hours) to get indexed by the whole system

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

Hi luc.lidou@liantis.be ,

You can create your support ticket from support site. You will need to create the ticket using your primary technical contact so that we have permission to make the change in your system.

Otherwise you will meet that banner

Temporarily, currently only sysadmin can change indexing language and reindex all documents. Contact Atlassian Support if you need help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events