We are having trouble getting either of the Content By Label or Content Report Table to work at all on labels. Both just say they can't find anything. I have tried rebuilding the indexes both from within Confluence and from scratch by deleting the existing one as described in the documentation and it didn't seem to help at all. Strangely, a Label List shows all the labels just fine. Is there something we are missing or not understanding here? We've tried all kinds of things and it just never seems to work.
When you say 'they say they can't find anything', what does the developer console say? Is there an error or confluence just says nope, I have no matching labels? I just tested it locally in a 5.1.4 instance and it works as expected. What version are you running? Anything reported to the confluence logs? I would say try updating all add-ons if there are updates available.
Same problem on mine. Some notes show, but nothing new shows. Tried Content Report Table and Content by Label, both have the problem. Even tried adding a different label other than meeting-notes and just reporting on it, but it is not found.
An update on this. We had this problem recently in v5.7
Rebuilding the index fixed the problem of not finding labelled pages. But it did not retroactively correct the content-by-label tables that already existed.
The ones that were broken remained broken. I had to delete and recreate the tables. The new content-by-label tables (using the same labels that couldn't be found previously) then worked correctly. I did not have to delete and re-create the labels themselves, just the content-by-label tables.
This was still an issue with me today. It does seem to be an indexing issue as suggested by others earlier. It's easier to solve than by rebuilding the entire index though.
For me it worked to delete and re-add the label in question in one of my pages. tada, shortly after (took a minute or two) the content report filled itself.
Has this issue been resolved? I am still facing this problem. The content report table macro was showing proper results until few days ago and I don't know what changed! It returns empty now. :(
Please post the solution for this.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs