Confluence y JSM

Noeli Fusco April 26, 2024

¡Hola! Necesito saber si esto es posible de hacer. Tengo varios Proyectos en JSM (Premium) y Confluence (Standart). Somos una empresa que tiene varios Gerentes con personal a cargo, que carga muchas solicitudes en todos los Proyectos, estos Gerentes quieren tener información de cuántas solicitudes carga su personal a cargo, en qué proyectos los cargan y de qué tipo son.

Lo que estoy queriendo lograr es que SIN OTORGAR LICENCIAS en ningún producto, es decir que solo como Customers de los Proyectos en JSM y con acceso como invitado a Confluence, los Gerentes pueden acceder a una tabla en CONFLUENCE con el listado de solicitudes de sus sucursales, tipo de solicitudes, nombre de informador y proyecto en el que la ingresó (información que surgirá de un filtro), Esto implicaría generar un Espacio en Confluence para cada Gerente y otorgar los accesos correspondientes al espacio y página.

Logré que como invitado una persona acceda al Espacio y página creada, pero no deja ver la información en la tabla, ¿alguna idea de por qué sucede esto y cómo puedo solucionarlo?

¡muchas gracias!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2024

@Noeli Fusco If you are creating the tables using the Jira macro none of the content will show to the guest user because they do not have the proper Jira license.  You would have to manually create the content on some cadence for them to see it. 

JSM does have the option of organizations.  This allows individuals in the organization to see issues associated with that organization in the portal.  This might be an option if you are ok with anyone in the organization seeing all the organizations issues.  You can learn more here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/group-customers-into-organizations/ 

You might be able to use automation to add managers as request participants to issues so they could see them in the portal.  This might be very difficult if you do not have an easy way to identify who manages what users.  https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation 

Noeli Fusco April 29, 2024

Hello Brant, and thank you very much for your fast response.

No, unfortunately I cannot use the Organization concept because not all customers should have access to requests. This is why I cannot use anonymous access for managers in Confluence either, since the information to be shared is sensitive and cannot be open to the possibility that anyone with the link can access it.
I'll see how to solve it, the truth is that for now, I can't think of anything.

Regards!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events