Confluence will not start up because the build number in the home directory [8401] doesn't match the

Netset July 30, 2020

Please Help me with that as soon as possible

Confluence will not start up because the build number in the home directory [8401] doesn't match the build number in the database [8501].

when I change Build numer in home directory to 8501 then I get:

Confluence will not start up because the build number in the home directory [8501] is newer than  the build number in the database [8401].

I have even tried to delete the build number:

MariaDB [confluence]> delete from CONFVERSION where buildnumber=8401;

MariaDB [confluence]> delete from CONFVERSION where buildnumber=8501;

But the problem is the same..

Please tell me what to do???

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
repi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020
Netset July 30, 2020

I have read that. it didn't help!

Netset July 31, 2020

I read it again.. It works.... Thanks alot!!

Like Rohit Jagdale likes this
repi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

As soon as you get it right, it works!   :))

Netset July 31, 2020

I was in the wrong database when it didn't work.. :)))

Rohit Jagdale August 20, 2022

Can you share the steps you followed. Did you re-upgraded the confluence or made changes on database ? Can you please share the details?

Netset August 22, 2022

Hi,

I have removed the build number in the database and strated Confluence from the olde version, then tried the update again with more xmx in /installation_folder/bin/setenv.sh (changed xmx to 8 GB)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events