Confluence very slow after upgrade

Joe Roper October 11, 2019

UPDATE:  Fixed!!!   Proxy settings in Catalina.properties were mis-configured.  All is working great now!!

Upgraded from ver. 6.15.4 to 7.0.2,  now page load times are extremely slow.  I have perused several documents in the Community and tried the fixes suggested, but to no avail.  Looking in the log files, I find the following kinds of errors:

2019-10-11 08:37:27,074 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] error An error occurred when getting the next batch for consumer type: ATTACHMENT_UPLOAD. Message: org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]

2019-10-11 08:37:17,075 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] error An error occurred when getting the next batch for consumer type: DATA_UPLOAD. Message: org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]

2019-10-11 08:37:17,074 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] error An error occurred when getting the next batch for consumer type: CONFLUENCE_EXPORT. Message: org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]

2019-10-11 08:37:17,073 ERROR [Caesium-1-3] [migration.agent.queue.QueueBroker] error An error occurred when getting the next batch for consumer type: CONFLUENCE_IMPORT. Message: org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]

It looks like a problem with the OJDBC driver.  I copied the driver from the old instance exactly as described in the upgrade document (I've even re-downloaded the driver from Oracle).  Still no joy. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events