Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence space as main company blog

George Breahna July 19, 2011

How can I get Confluence to look just like a blog ? I want to have a space that will simply be a public blog, with all entries shown one after another. Is there a template already existing for this ?

I want to basically add new 'Blog' pages and they will automatically be posted to the main Home page for that Space, all posts appearing one under another.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Hi George,

Long time since you asked this question. For anyone stumbling upon this I'm just flagging Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud which addresses your need.

Cheers,
Nick, Arijea 

1 vote
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2011

Here's an example of a public Confluence site that uses the Zen Foundation Plugin and has a blog:

https://www.appfusions.com/display/blog-Dashboard

AppFusions are an Atlassian Partner so I'm sure they'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

1 vote
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2011
Sounds like you just need to use the blogpost macro on the home page. You may want to look into the parameters for this macro if you need to pull in blog posts from other spaces. You could also set this home page as the home page for the wiki so it's the first thing people see when logging in.
George Breahna July 19, 2011

wow, that was exactly it!! nice, thank you very much

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 19, 2011

You might want to take a look at Skinning Confluence. I'd say a combination of custom themes and some macros can make this work :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events