Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence server editor jumps while scrolling (Chrome 77 on OSX)

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Not sure if this bug is Chrome or Confluence Server. A colleague and I are both experiencing the same thing - while editing a page large sections of white space appear and the toolbars move around.

See screen grab (section of screen for privacy): https://monosnap.com/file/OitMOfvb2sC7bTiuo1Qz8wOgnJD89e 

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour and found a solution? 

I have already cleared my cache and cookies - didn't help. Have tried on Firefox and doesn't seem to be a problem.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

which confluence version are you using? Looks like a bug. 

Check if there is custom html in space or global.

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2019

We are running confluence 6.15.8 and Chrome 77.0.3865.75 on osx 10.14.6.

I am 99% certain that our admin hasn't changed any custom html in the last week or so, however he is out of the office at the moment so cannot check.

Is this more likely to be a chrome or confluence bug?

jira guy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2019

I don't know. 

I am running confluence 6.15.9 and Chrome 77.0.3865.75 on osx 10.14.5. It is working fine for me. 

Your create button looks different from the default. I am sure there are custom formatting in your space. You can check that.

Like James Conway likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events