Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Confluence: report ADVANCE DETAILS from pages

Hello!

Confluence has the out of the box Analytics which is useful to assess when a page was created, when it was last modified, when it was last viewed.  

I am looking for a way to report on those data points AND, the actual creator name and last update name.  I find this info per page in ADVANCED DETAILS but it is not included in the Analytics. 

My user profile is for READ and WRITE.

Questions:

1. Does an Admin profile in Confluence enable more sophisticated reporting that would include the two additional data points I am looking for?

2. What is the best addon Macro to use for reporting on these data points.

thank you!

KPurcell

1 answer

Hi Katherine,

If you need a Confluence page report, you may have a look at CelesteCS Reporting for Confluence plug-in, which allows building reports using different Confluence page (and Jira issue) fields and supports dozens of functions to be applied to it. Here is an example article, which describes how to create a report like this:

Step_Result.png

If you need any additional fields from the Confluence pages to be supported, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events