When I try and go to our Confluence site, the Confluence logo shows for a brief second with the rest of the page white, and then the logo disappears and the page is just white. Nothing is loading and there is no error code or anything to help troubleshoot what is happening.
I have tried various links, every time it's the same issue. I get email updates from Confluence and I will try to view page, and I get the issue, I will just try going to the home page and I get the issue.
When I open MS Edge, Confluence works just fine. This seems to be an issue with Chrome but I don't know what it could be.
Has anyone encountered this issue before?
I have the same issue too. Here are my settings
1) Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m
2) Confluence site not loading, so cannot tell which version, my guess it should be the latest, as it is hosted on jira.com
3) Only certain machine, and the machine was still able to access confluence an hour ago
4) I've cleared the cache, and rebooted windows, but the issue still persists
Thank you for providing that information. Sounds like you're on Cloud!
Surprisingly, after about 2 hours after making the comment above (on Monday), Confluence started working fine again (without any changes on my end).
I can rule out network/antivirus/firewall issue, as during the time I have issue with Confluence, I can still access Jira/Bitbucket fine, and my co-workers all have no issue with Confluence at that time
My suspicious is that, there are some cache on the server (cloud) related to my account being flushed, which is totally outside of my control.
There's certainly a cache that we can flush on your instance if you run into it again, if you want to see if it helps. For that I would recommend raising a support ticket so our team can take care of that for you.
Thank you for letting me know it's working at this time!
I'm experiencing this issue as well. Cleared my cache, multiple times, but still not loading properly in Chrome. Works fine in Safari. I also tried disabling all extensions, even deleting and re-installing Chrome. Issue persists.
I've actually experienced a variety of issues with Confluence or Jira not displaying as it should in the past two months:
1. Right now, pages are blank, or Atlassian logo (loader) appears, but no content
2. Sometimes Confluence page content is visible, but when I try to edit page content, I get a blank page. Again, I can open and edit the same page in Safari, so I know it is not a permission issue.
3. A few times, I was able to start editing a page, but was not able to save changes.
These issues began after installing Mojave.
Here are the steps that worked for me to fix the issue.
1. Delete your browser's cache
2. sign-out of confluence (lower left button to logout).
3. Go the URL you typically use and sign into Confluence.
4. There is no step 4
I had this happen with all my browsers on one computer; Firefox, Safari and Chrome which lead me to this solution. Followed these steps and everything popped off. Worked in all the browsers mention above.
Hope this helps everyone. Super annoying issue.
Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs