Confluence notifications setup

Javier_Garay November 11, 2019

Hi

Is there some way to setup notification (rules/schema) in Confluence like Jira does or something like that? I know there is a notification config for each user, under the user setup, but I'm searching for some global config.

I'm using Confluence cloud BTW.

Thanks
Javier

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2019

Hello there, @Javier_Garay . Currently, we can not configure the workbox notifications as we do in Jira. Here is what we can do with these notifications:

What we can configure is our email notifications, here we have some information on how:

We also have a Suggestion that aims at introducing notification schemes to Confluence cloud, similar to what already exists in Jira. We can read more about it here:

The best course of action, as of today, is to vote and watch the suggestion. Voting and watching it will increase the report visibility as well as keeping you up to date with everything posted there!

I hope this sheds some light on your search, Javier.

Javier_Garay November 13, 2019

Thank you very much, Diego.

I'll follow that suggestion.

Javier

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Thanks for getting back to us, @Javier_Garay ! Glad to know I was able to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events