Confluence export keeps getting stuck

Lesly Cracchiolo June 29, 2017

Howdy,

I am trying to export a space from my cloud confluence and it keeps getting hung up right around 8%. I have read that some people have checked their export folder and found their export to be done, but honestly I don't now where that folder is?

Can someone help me figure out hwy its getting hung up or direct me to the export folder? :) 

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2017

Since it's Cloud you don't have access to the folders on the file system to check if the back-up is completing.

Is the space back-up intended to be imported to another Confluence instance (XML back-up?) or is it for something else (HTML or PDF export)?

If it is a giant space and it needs to be exported for archiving or something like that, you might try exporting a few pages at a time, using the Custom Export option.

It should not be hanging at 8%, in any case, so please open a ticket at https://getsupport.atlassian.com to ask the support team to help you get the space exported.

Lesly Cracchiolo June 29, 2017

Thanks so much, Ann!

We're mirgrating from cloud to server and I'm just trying to export a space and move it there. Im currently trying an  XML export, but they all seem to get hung up around the same %.

I have tried both Chrome and Firefox and it fails on both.

I'll put in a support ticket.

Jeramy S June 9, 2020

Greetings, 

What ever came of your ticket and could you provide a reference to the ticket? I'm having this issue three years later and can't find any results.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events