cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence export audit

Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2015

What is the best solution to capture who has exported Confluence content, what was exported, and when?  Also, which solution is best for tracking who is accessing Confluence (as I have read this article, but didn't know the safest mechanism to pursue and one that didn't affect performance.  At one point about a year ago, I tried google analytics, but it seems to negatively affect performance). 

We are needing this level of auditing and reporting as a way for protecting the IP that we manage on the site. 

Appreciate the suggestions!

3 answers

0 votes
Linda Armystone April 9, 2015

Sorry, I pressed enter too soon. We keep confidential documents in Confluence, and when someone leaves the company for example, I would like to be able to see what he has exported. I know you can control who exports (a privilidge I always disable from our soon to be ex staff) , but I need to see what that person has exported.

0 votes
Linda Armystone April 9, 2015

I was about to send the same question, since this is an absolute must for us. I would also like to know if we can get reporting on this :)

0 votes
Beverly Flegel March 16, 2015

I would also like to know about ways we can get reporting on this - please!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events