Hi Answers Community,
I'm facing an annoying and peculiar issue with the Confluence charts macro. I've got a Chart which is supposed to display the result of a simple table. The table values are the result of issue counts from the JIRA Issues macro, as I want to show totals for groups of issues that meet certain criteria, but there isn't a specific JIRA field which I can filter the JIRA Charts macro using.
This was working at one point, but it seems it is no-longer... BUT, only on the final published page. When I preview my page in Confluence, everything shows correctly.
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 10.59.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 10.59.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 11.01.08 AM.png
The only thing I can assume is that the way the JIRA Issue plugin loads means that it now won't work when embedded within another macro?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
we have the same issue with Confluence-Server and with a embedded Confluence-macro". I tried to get data via page properties report. The preview looks perfect, but as soon as the page is saved, "No Data Available" is shown.
Rebuilt the Searchindex but this didn't change anything.
seem to be a known issue: CONF-42701
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs