Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence can't start service

CHE LIN WANG January 15, 2020

I have Jira and Confluence. I use confluence system a long time but today confluence have some problem and I can't connect to the service even I restart the server. 

I got some error as below, could you help me. It's very important system for our team work.

2020-01-15 17:24:36,054 WARN [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->2zdmvpa71ar8nzj1niwnzz|254e3556]-AdminTaskTimer] [mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner] log Task com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask@5adb91c9 (in deadlocked PoolThread) failed to complete in maximum time 60000ms. Trying interrupt().
2020-01-15 17:24:36,054 WARN [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->2zdmvpa71ar8nzj1niwnzz|254e3556]-AdminTaskTimer] [mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner] log Task com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask@3d9bd0d1 (in deadlocked PoolThread) failed to complete in maximum time 60000ms. Trying interrupt().
2020-01-15 17:24:36,054 WARN [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->2zdmvpa71ar8nzj1niwnzz|254e3556]-AdminTaskTimer] [mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner] log Task com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask@4e216f36 (in deadlocked PoolThread) failed to complete in maximum time 60000ms. Trying interrupt()2020-01-15_18-02-04.png

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Che!

Sorry to hear your Confluence instance isn't starting up! The "Unable to rollback against JDBC Connection" error you're seeing typically indicates an issue connecting to the database, but it can have a number of different causes (e.g. no network path to database, bad database driver, database is down, etc.).

To help us better understand the issue:

• What version of Confluence are you using?
  • What database type and version are you using?
  • What steps did you take to stop Confluence before you started seeing the issue?
  • What steps did you take to start Confluence?
  • What changed (if anything) since the last time you successfully ran Confluence?
  • Are you able to connect to the database directly? (e.g. via command line or third-party database connection tool)

In the meantime, I also found a few other related Community Questions and articles that might help you troubleshoot:

Thanks!
– Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events