Confluence can't start after the server restarts

易阳 March 23, 2022

微信图片_20220324105922.png微信图片_20220324110012.png

1 answer

1 vote
James Richards
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Hi @易阳

Thanks for posting and sorry to see you've had this issue. From the error you've posted there's a issue with your database, more likely the database hasn't started or Confluence can't connect properly.

Can you check your database? If you're unsure, the credentials are in confluence.cfg.xml

Check the database is configured correctly and running. If it is, then ensure Confluence can access the database tables though the same username/password in confluence.cfg.xml.

Hope this helps.

James.

易阳 March 23, 2022

HI,James

I have tried that the database can be connected normally.

易阳 March 23, 2022

But I will make mistakes by backing up mysql and importing SQL through navicat. 微信图片_20220324113804.png

James Richards
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Hi,

Then it's likely you have a data corruption. If you have a stable backup then I'd suggest you restore from that and don't mess with the system.

Usually the stack trace has right down the end a message of Caused by it would be good to see what to original cause was.

Regards,
James.

易阳 March 23, 2022

HI James,

There is no backup of the database. Can the backup brought by confluence be recovered? 

How can this situation be recovered by backup? Is there no other way?

微信图片_20220324143727.png

James Richards
Atlassian Team
March 24, 2022

Hi, 

It looks like you have nightly backups still turned on. The file backup-2022_03_18.zip is likely to be a full backup. You can restore your site by following these steps

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restoring-a-site-152034.html

You will need to start with a fresh, clean installation of Confluence that's the same version.

James.

易阳 March 24, 2022

hi,James,  what can I do ? 微信图片_20220325115023.png微信图片_20220325115009.png

James Richards
Atlassian Team
March 24, 2022

Hi @易阳

Are you using the same version of Confluence and MySQL to do the import? And what versions are you using?

Regards,
James.

易阳 March 24, 2022

It's all the same version

James Richards
Atlassian Team
March 27, 2022

Without getting into the system and seeing everything that's happening, it's hard to say what's going on. If you have a paid licence, you can put in a support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

James.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events