Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Confluence can't start after the server restarts

微信图片_20220324105922.png微信图片_20220324110012.png

1 answer

1 vote

Hi @易阳

Thanks for posting and sorry to see you've had this issue. From the error you've posted there's a issue with your database, more likely the database hasn't started or Confluence can't connect properly.

Can you check your database? If you're unsure, the credentials are in confluence.cfg.xml

Check the database is configured correctly and running. If it is, then ensure Confluence can access the database tables though the same username/password in confluence.cfg.xml.

Hope this helps.

James.

HI,James

I have tried that the database can be connected normally.

But I will make mistakes by backing up mysql and importing SQL through navicat. 微信图片_20220324113804.png

Hi,

Then it's likely you have a data corruption. If you have a stable backup then I'd suggest you restore from that and don't mess with the system.

Usually the stack trace has right down the end a message of Caused by it would be good to see what to original cause was.

Regards,
James.

HI James,

There is no backup of the database. Can the backup brought by confluence be recovered? 

How can this situation be recovered by backup? Is there no other way?

微信图片_20220324143727.png

Hi, 

It looks like you have nightly backups still turned on. The file backup-2022_03_18.zip is likely to be a full backup. You can restore your site by following these steps

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restoring-a-site-152034.html

You will need to start with a fresh, clean installation of Confluence that's the same version.

James.

hi,James,  what can I do ? 微信图片_20220325115023.png微信图片_20220325115009.png

Hi @易阳

Are you using the same version of Confluence and MySQL to do the import? And what versions are you using?

Regards,
James.

It's all the same version

Without getting into the system and seeing everything that's happening, it's hard to say what's going on. If you have a paid licence, you can put in a support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

James.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

164 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you