Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence avatar

Jörgen Vöhringer April 6, 2014

When I started my Confluence trial license, I uploaded a picture and logo into two space created by myself. In both reasons I had a circle to crop the imape, as from yesterday without intentionally changing anything the system offers a square?! How can I go back to the circle?

Cheers,

Joergen

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jörgen Vöhringer April 12, 2014

I probably resolved this myself. It appears that there is a difference between personal and other spaces.

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2014

OnDemand is different I think. Here is an open discussion goign on here about it which you will have more detailed info. I think they disabled this stylesheet changes in OnDemand.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28275

But, you might want to try changing your space theme and see if that makes any change also.

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2014

Hi Jorgen,

It might be a macro did not load properly. Try this workaround which might resolve the issue:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=329974322

Mehmet

Jörgen Vöhringer April 6, 2014

does this apply to the onDemand version also? I cleared the cache however, but the option to crop my profile picture is still square, not circled. I should add, that the picture shows up circled after I stored it. But the cropping selection is via a square - not too easy to select the right zone of the picture.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events