Confluence attachments missing after restring a space

Carlos Reyes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

G'Day Gurus,

We have a legacy Confluence system v3.0.2 Space content that we would like to move our Production instance v4.2.3

Following instructions in

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF42/Restoring+a+Space

1) export space from v3.0.2

2) build a Confluence v3.0.2 in a local machine and restore Space

3) Upgrade to v3.5.13

4) Upgrade to v4.2.3

Up to here is every thing sucessfull in a Windows 7 laptop where I can see the Space content that i want with attachments and everything

5) Export Space from laptop instance

6) Restore Space in the instance I want

Note : I did step 6 without ticking "build index" as this would take quite some time and I wouild like to do it later (I will not be using the search function in my test)

The Space restore without errors however the attachments doe not get accross

Anyone have an idea why?

I appreciate any assistance

Regards

Carlos

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Reyes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2013

Thanks Hossein for the link but

Actually the procedure sued by me was correct. I just got confused because in teh attachments tab in advanced it was not attachments but If I go to the pages then the attachments were there

0 votes
HosseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events