Confluence as a solution for quality management

Ifat Keren April 1, 2023

Hello community

I would be happy to hear about your experience with using Confluence for quality assurance teams, who need to maintain procedures, distribute documents, track signatures/approvers, nail and track versions, set a unique ID to page and more.

Thanks ahead

1 answer

0 votes
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2023

Hi @Ifat Keren 

You can adopt and polish Confluence to match your needs in many ways. I'm not speaking from the perspective of a QA user, but in the past seven years, I used Confluence for many types of product, project, and team management processes. The common characteristic of all projects was the almost endless planning of the process. Which is unfortunate but always needed.

As with all significant initiatives, the most complex task would be figuring out the workflows, integrations between other Atlassian products, 3rd party apps (if needed), but still, you have the flexibility to engineer and customize your process. 

I am curious to hear more feedback on your specific use case from other users (watching this topic!), but I would also highly recommend talking with a solution provider or consultant who can craft the perfect project flow for your company.

Ifat Keren April 3, 2023

Will keep you posted :) thanks!

Like Dave Baguyo Sr. likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders