Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Storage Format - Cloud

Eric Henderlight October 1, 2019

Hello,

I'd like to be able to view and edit the Confluence Storage Format on my pages. Particularly, I'm interested in seeing the syntax for the Page Properties Macro in Confluence Storage Format. I have a connection to a 3rd party app that allows me to create pages using this language and I'd like to create them with Page Properties enabled.

I saw a free app that lets you view storage format for pages but it's only enabled on Confluence Server and not on the Cloud. Is there a way around this?

1 answer

4 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2019

Hello Eric,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you.

Viewing Storage Format is a feature built into both Confluence Server and Cloud. You can do this from the menu below, provided you are the admin. It does not require an add-on to work:

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 12.51.05.png

I suspect you might be referring to the add-on called Confluence Source Editor, which is only available for Server. There's another add-on called Source Editor for Confluence, which allows you to edit the Confluence source XHTML directly from within the browser. It is available for both Cloud and Server.

I hope that clarifies things for you, but let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events