Confluence Space Watch - non-default language

Deleted user May 17, 2012

Hello,

for a long time was our Wiki set to the German language as the default site language.

The e-mail notifications were also in German (Pages = Seiten, etc...).

Lately we have to change it because many international users prefer English. Most German users set their profile to German but they are getting the notifications in English instead of German now.

Is there a way to set the notifications for each user according to their profile language setting?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2013

Hi There,

I'm not very keen at this plugin but I believe that the plugin documentation may help you.

If you can't configure this setting, I believe you can contact them by emailing to support@comalatech.com.

I hope this help.

regards,

Rodrigo

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

It could be related to this bug: CONF-17555. Try to check whether if the German users edited the page and see if the notification still got sent in English.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events