Hi Lee, I have installed the plugin both in the latest version 5.4.4 and 5.4.2 successfully, so no luck in reproducing the issue here.
Maybe it is something specific to the installation you have, please attempt to boot up another instance in a different box, and see if the issue is reproduceable, maybe you can isolate culprits in the environment.
Hello Lee, in order to make sure the macro has is there, please browse to http://<your_Confluence_domain>/plugins/servlet/upm#manage and see if the plugin and its components are enabled.
In case it is not listed, you can upload it manually in order to re-attempt the install task.
I became aware of many other plugin issues, so I rebuilt my test server. I also had to clear the plugins cache per https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/TgG_EQ.
Plugin/macro behaviour is still a bit flaky after the rebuild, so I may have to dig further into the logs to see what's going on.
Thanks for responding!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs