Confluence Questions Page not found

We just purchased and installed Confluence Questions 1.1.47 into our Confluence instance (5.6.5) and when I click the "Questions" link in the top navigation, I get a page not found error instead of the confluence questions interface. The link points to http://ourconfluenceinstancename:8090/questions so the link appears to be correct. 

I don't see any configuration options in the add-on manager and the installation instructions just say to click install so I'm not sure what I missed. 

3 answers

That is totally strange, usually confluence questions behave like that when we deal with instances that when trough a xml restoration process.

Before raising the case can you try the following:

1. Un install Confluence questions.
  2. Go to Confluence Admin > General Configuration.
  3. Check if the base URL you are using matches with the one you are using into your browser.
  4. Now follow the steps of the Clear Confluence Plugin Cache guide.
  5. Once Confluence is up try re installing the plugin.
  6. If it still fails then raise a case to us and also mention this answer so we can be aware of the steps you tried.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

0 votes

Hey @Nathan Hamar - sorry to hear about this. Can you please raise a support ticket and provide these details to them? You can raise a support ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,037 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you