Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Questions Page not found

Nathan Hamar January 28, 2015

We just purchased and installed Confluence Questions 1.1.47 into our Confluence instance (5.6.5) and when I click the "Questions" link in the top navigation, I get a page not found error instead of the confluence questions interface. The link points to http://ourconfluenceinstancename:8090/questions so the link appears to be correct. 

I don't see any configuration options in the add-on manager and the installation instructions just say to click install so I'm not sure what I missed. 

3 answers

2 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2015

That is totally strange, usually confluence questions behave like that when we deal with instances that when trough a xml restoration process.

Before raising the case can you try the following:

1. Un install Confluence questions.
  2. Go to Confluence Admin > General Configuration.
  3. Check if the base URL you are using matches with the one you are using into your browser.
  4. Now follow the steps of the Clear Confluence Plugin Cache guide.
  5. Once Confluence is up try re installing the plugin.
  6. If it still fails then raise a case to us and also mention this answer so we can be aware of the steps you tried.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

0 votes
john
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2015

Hey @Nathan Hamar - sorry to hear about this. Can you please raise a support ticket and provide these details to them? You can raise a support ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events