It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[Confluence] Method not allowed with this referer - Find new apps

I'm administrator of a Confluence instance but when I try to get new apps (plugins) I got this error : `Method not allowed with this referer`

Confluence error.pngI cannot find a clue on internet.

1 answer

2 votes

Hi Gil,

Welcome to Community! It's nice to meet you.

I found an example of a user with this issue in the Cloud support queue, and the issue was with an Ad Blocker add-on they were using in their browser.

Could you check if you have any ad blockers? If that's not the case, then you can try disabling all of your add-ons in your browser. See if the issue goes away. Then you can re-enable them one at a time, until the issue returns.

If the issue persists even with all add-ons in your browser disabled, can you tell me if other users on the instance are having the same problem? Does it persist across networks and various web browsers?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Shannon

Like Shannon Spaniol likes this

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for sharing your solution! If you are able to this as a separate answer below, I'll be happy to accept your answer. That way, the question will be marked as answered, and it can help other users if they have the same issue and come across this question.

Thank you,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,965 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you