Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence : How to integrate confluence with hplm octane and Rational doors.

yashwanth April 13, 2017

In our project we use Requirement management tool ( Rational doors) for requirements gathering and Confluence as collaboration tool and HPE ALM as ticketing tool.

First, I would like to integrate these tools with confluence, to share the project requirement documents from confluence to rational doors.

second, whenever there is a change in the HPE ALM dashboard we need to get notification on confluence. So, can you please explain or provide documentation  how to integrate all these tools.

1 answer

0 votes
Marcelo Horlle
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2017

Hey Yashwanth,

Currently, unfortunately, Confluence doesn't offer an embedded engine that would allow the integrations that you are looking forward to do. After researching our marketplace, I discovered that Go2Group, an Atlassian Partner that provides customized solutions to customers currently has plugins to integrate JIRA with HPE ALM and IBM Rational Doors, however, the same doesn't apply for Confluence.

Your options on this case would be to get to know more about our Partner Program, look for a partner on our marketplace and work with them to get this customised solution in place for you. You also have the option of developing the add-on at your end, if you are interested on it.

I hope that this helps!

Seumas MacRae August 20, 2019

Hello.

Is there still no integration tool available that will allow DOORS to communicate with Confluence?

Cheers,

Seumas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events