Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence - Excel collaborative editing plugins

Sadath Ali Syed April 22, 2020

Can someone help us with Excel collaborative editing plugin. We are looking for options besides Excellentable. Any products that are similar to Excellentable?

2 answers

2 votes
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hi @Sadath Ali Syed ,

What features would you like to have?

You can try Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. The app allows to filter table data, build pivot tables and charts, perform any kind of calculations.

The app works with all kinds of tables: manually created, outputted by different macros and apps. For example, you can attach an Excel file, display it with the help of the default Office Excel macro and then process this table with the help of Table Filter and Charts.

If you tell me what features you use while collaborative editing tables, I'll give you more detailed information.

Sadath Ali Syed April 23, 2020

@Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_  Thanks for providing the details. I did not get concrete requirements from the users. However, in Excellentable they use excel sheets where in all the team members collaboratively fill the cells. They are looking for something similar. Any idea if there are better options?

0 votes
Shardul Juyal {Addteq}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2020

Hi @Sadath Ali Syed 

Regarding your query, it seems Excellentable is the only spreadsheet app that allows collaborative editing.
I am from Excellentable team and just wanted to know if your users faced any issues with the Excellentable.

You can open up a ticket with us here

gregscher September 25, 2020

when will the Collab edition for onPrem installs of COnfluence be available?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events