Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Drop Down Ability

Mzzhsl April 21, 2021

How to add a dropdown list in the table copied from excel? I have a list I have copied from excel now I need to add dropdown list to one of the column. I was to update the list with the dropdown value as this change.

It there a in-built macros that I can use to archive this?

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

Hi @Mzzhsl ,

There are no any built-in macros that allow you to create dropdown lists in Confluence. But there are a lot of apps with similar functionality.

For example, you may check the Handy Macros for Confluence app and its Handy Status macro. The macro allows you to create a predefined list of statuses, insert them inside you table cells and switch them from the page view mode.

Mzzhsl April 22, 2021

Marketplace is disabled any other option? 

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

Unfortunately, there is nothing similar that I can come up with with the standard Confluence tools.

A kind of a workaround is to create templates with instructional text where you list all the available variants of the cell info for your users to choose from and manually type in.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events