Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Data Center - PDF export

dbag-webadmin March 31, 2022

Dear team,

We are using Confluence Data Center ,when exporting Confluence pages into PDF file we are observing some issues and would like some work around for the same. We are using external process pool for PDF export, When I generate my PDF e.g.: the numbering of pages starts repeatedly from 1 with every new confluence page.

I tried to check online for some solution 

If you're using Confluence Data Center, you won't be able to change this behavior, as PDFs are generated page by page in the external process pool, and then combined together once all pages are complete.

is there any work around for this problem? 

Also I read about 

If you don't want to use the external process pool for PDF export, you can revert back to the Confluence Server method of generating PDF exports using the following system property: pdf.export.sandbox.disable. Set this property to true if you don't want to handle PDF exports in the external process pool.

Not aware the effect for the same ie if i disable "external process pool for PDF export"

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2022

@dbag-webadmin I was not able to find a work around and do not know of one other than to use an app from the marketplace.  You could try the export property and see if that fixes the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events