We are looking at the Confluence Dashboard doc link https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Dashboard
We need to do the following:
1. Only external customers get a specfic dashboard. (Do we create a user group for external users only) We want external customers to go to a specific landing page. Currently have SPACE key ISC and would like that to be their landing page.
2. Is there a way to import the same security group from JIRA to Confluence? jira-users / jirs-developers / jira-administrators? Since we share the same LDAP/AD structure.
3. Can Confluence follow the same Project permissions structure for each user at login for views/rights/spaces/dashboards etc?
1. There is only one dashboard. Users see only the content that their permissions allow them. In Confluence Admin | General Configuration, you can set a site wide home page that users see when they login.Also the Confluence logo will link through to that page.
2. Yes, you can set it up that way. Though confluence-administrators and confluence-users appears to be hard coded, so it's better to use those groups instead. Confluence has no concept of "confluence-developers"
3. Hmm. Not quite sure what you mean here. Currently a JIRA project and Confluence space sharing the same project/space key would require their permissions setting up twice.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs