Confluence Cloud - Total Attachments Size Limit?

Joshua Morin July 14, 2017

We are about to rollout out Confluence Cloud to my staff. I have a feeling they will take full advantage of attachment functionality. I see there is a configurable max per attachment (100MB by default). What I want to know is there a total size limit for all attachments? Do I need to worry about an upper limit for my attachment loving staff?

Thanks!

Josh

3 answers

1 vote
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2017

If you use (or are open to using) Google Drive, I also recommend Google Drive Integration for Confluence for getting around this limit. 

1 vote
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2017
Joshua Morin July 14, 2017

Thanks! Christoph,

That seems like a such a low limit for us. Do you (or anyone else) know and best practices to manage file storage on the cloud? I see that webdav is not supported on the cloud. Are there other methods supported?

Josh

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2017

You're welcome Josh - please look at the Atlassian marketplace e.g. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=Confluence%20files for add-ons which integrate Confluence cloud with Dropbox etc which should be the best practice I guess. 

Cheers 

Christoph 

0 votes
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2017

@Joshua Morin in case it helps, we published an addon that allows connecting your Confluence Cloud instance to a S3 bucket to store files in S3 (on a page level and space level).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events