• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence. CPU at 100% in "/tmp/.libs" binary

Hello, I have a Conflunece 6 on my own server, and sometimes a file /tmp/.libs created by confluence have the CPU at 100%.

I explore the binary and see it's a en elf executable and the file size is about 2 MB. I think it is any kind of java subsystem binary cache or the result of Java's AOT.

Stoping confluence and deleting it will regenerate when confluence starts again, first with small size, but over the time it gets bigger.

How Can I do to get less CPU usage?.

My confluence installation does not have any external plugin/extension except the Cloud migration tool.

Thanks.

1 answer

Hi Team,

Same issue here /tmp/.inis and /tmp/.libs files are eating 100% CPU and more into blogs, I found its malware inject and scanned for files using clamscan... I found files in the /tmp folder and deleted. Still when I delete the above .inis and .libs files they are re-creating it.

Please can you provide a solution for this. we use confluence 6.12.2.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Introducing Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams (Available for Preview!)

Hi Atlassian Community, Remote work has shifted how teams collaborate, and we’ve heard from many of you that Microsoft Teams has become mission critical to many of your workflows, from how you chat...

2,542 views 21 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you