Confiforms, create form multiple times

Ogirdor Cortés April 2, 2023

I have a Confiform with some fields and some rules for field definition (some fields are hidden and they are showed when the user selects some value from a Dropdown). This form creates Jira Issues. The user should be able to fill this form more than once to create more issues.
I tried using another form where I defined the fields that are required to be filled just once and a Smart MultiRow  for the fields of the form that needs to be "duplicated" but the Rules for field definition do not work and all the fields are shown when some should be hidden when doing this.
Is there a way to achieve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2023

Hi @Ogirdor Cortés and welcome to Atlassian community

You will need to submit the form multiple times. Or have multiple ConfiForms IFTTT rules that create multiple issues on submit (like in different projects or different kind of Jira issues based on the form submission data)

There is not much business for the Smart Multi-Row field type - it is not used for something you have mentioned.

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events