I hope you are well and staying safe.
We have a mini portal where we maintain one of our inventory using confiforms for add & modifying records which works perfectly. The data is stored in the confluence (around 1000 records, in terms of volume) and not in any Database.
We use confiforms table view to display the records and having couple of issues.
(1) Data loading is taking too long to load in the table view, almost up to 60 seconds. Tried disabling the page re-index but no change
(2) if we restrict the table on the numbers of rows using pagination, search is including only on the rows displayed rather than all records
(3) another issue, if we restrict the number of records, when we export the table it exports only the records displayed rather than the whole 1000+ records
Any help would be appreciated.
A lot depends what data is rendered with ConfiForms - does your form has fields that use Jira or external services, or may be smart fields that use the data from other forms.
1. Re-indexing doe snot help here, as the issue is with the data you render and in what amount. How user friendly it is to render 1000+ records to your users!? That's the question.
2. There is a filtering and searching - try clicking on search icon to see "remote results"
3. You export what you see. But you can always create own export links to export data from ConfiForms (that includes customizing your export) https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Data+Export+tricks+and+hints
Excellent. Thanks for quick response Alex.
No the form doesn't use any external services but yes there is a smart field.
(1) We are fine with displaying 25-30 records but ability to export all records when enable export is enabled.
(2) Are you referring to page search on top of the page?
Feel free to open support ticket with us, and we can help you to investigate the slowness.
Difficult to say why is that without knowing form configuration and not seeing real rendering numbers (from Confluence logs)
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events