Confiforms: How to auto update/add field on all the existing Confluence pages ?

kaikai August 17, 2022

I want to

• add a new data field (name & value), and each individual page has its own specific data-value. Eg. page1: project_vault tc8260, page2: project_vault nuc1263, ..etc.
  • change all data field’s name (data value keep the same). Eg. page1: Project_code => Product_number, page2: Project_code => Product_number, ..etc.
  • And the other existing record MUST keep as the same before running this automate process. i.e. to maintain the record that be added/modified during the time since they’re created to the moment before running this update process.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2022

Hi @kaikai and welcome to this community

Are those pages were created with ConfiForms? What structures do they have?

Alex

kaikai August 18, 2022

Hi Alex,

Those pages ware created with ConfiForms IFTTT macro.

And I want to change field’s name and add a new field (name&value) on all the existing pages automatedly.

Thanks.

擷取sff.PNG

sss.PNG

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2022

Do you have any other contents on your pages or these can be safely recreated? An idea is to set up the IFTTT (same as you have onCreated) and put it to trigger on "onModified" event

Then have a call via REST APIs to update with some minor change the data in all the records that will trigger an IFTTT to recreate all the pages with new and updated contents

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events